Urgent Required Diploma ELECTRICAL Engineer for Maintenance/ Manufacturing Company
A well-known Production company is going to be hiring Diploma Electrical Engineer (fresher) for the post of Engineer Trainee for Kolkata/Jamshedpur/Pune/Bangalore location. Those candidates who are interested to build up their career in maintenance/manufacturing company please go through the below description-
COMPANY NAME: Manufacturing/Construction Company- Maintenance Dept.
This electrical engineer sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Electrical Engineer is responsible for the design, development, and production of electrical equipment. Supervises the manufacturing and installation of equipment and corrects flaws or malfunctions. Design and develop electrical equipment, including electric motors, machinery controls, lighting, and wiring in buildings, radar and navigation systems, communications systems; and power generation, control, and transmission devices used by electric utilities.
- Design the electrical systems of automobiles and aircraft.
- Handle the development of lighting, wiring systems, electric motors, navigation systems, and utilities
- Test equipment and isolate defects.
- Create best routes for power supplies.
- Integrate components into the final design.
- Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
- Assemble bid, approval, and construction issue drawing packages.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
- Use computers extensively to produce and analyse designs.
- Generate specifications for parts.
- Control the efficiency of processes.
- Supervise technicians and other engineers during development phase.
- Build, test and modify product prototypes.
Skills and Qualifications:
Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analysing Information , Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
Qualifications: Diploma ELECTRICAL
Salary: 10,000/- to 12,000/-
Job Location: Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore, Gujrat
Eligibility: Fresher or up to 1-2 years Exp.
Selection Procedure: Face to Face Interview