Urgently Required B.Tech Civil Engineer for Reputed Telecom Company
A well-known Telecom company is hiring Civil Engineer (Exp) for the post of Asst. Engineer for Kolkata/West Bengal location. Those candidates who are interested to build up their career in Telecom Sector please go through the below description-
COMPANY NAME: TELECOM COMPANY
Civil engineers create, improve and protect the environment in which we live. They plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and facilities, such as roads, railways, airports, bridges, harbours, dams, irrigation projects, power plants, and water and sewerage systems. They also design and build tall buildings and large structures that they can last for hundreds of years and withstand all weather conditions. Civil engineers can either be consulting engineers who advise on projects and design them, or contracting engineers who turn their plans into reality and maintain the structures once they are built.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
- Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
- Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess the potential impact of projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
Employers seek creative graduates who are commercially aware and capable of working well within a team environment. Other key skills include:
- sound mathematical and technical skills including physics
- ability to think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects
- ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills combined with the ability to delegate
Qualifications: B.TECH (Civil)
Salary: 15,000/- to 20,000/- (Depends on interview or Last Salary)
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Eligibility: 6months-2 years Exp.
Selection Procedure: Face to Face Interview